Why become a Google Apps for Education Certified trainer?
The Google Apps for Education Certified trainer is a fantastic qualification for your Professional Development as an educator that once completed you will hold as an individual. In addition if three educators from your school hold the certification your school can apply to be certified as an institution. Reasons to be certified include:
- Gain an internationally recognised certification for your Professional Development and career opportunities
- Gain the knowledge and skills to effectively use Google Apps in your school or college
- Perform training externally as a Google Apps for Education Certified trainer
- Use the Google Apps EDU Certified trainer logo on your blog, website, CV and business card
- Access to the worldwide Google Apps trainer community. There is a closed Google group for certified trainers and trainers get invited to attend Google events, assist on the Google education stand at conferences, present at Google Apps Summits etc.
- Listing as a certified trainer in the Google online directory
In this workshop I present in detail a roadmap of how to prepare and execute the steps to become a Google Apps EDU Certified trainer.
Google Apps EDU Certified Trainer